Application for Funded HC Study-Abroad Semester 2020/2021
April 1 – 17, 2020
Language proficiency requirement
During the application period, applicants are required to submit the valid TOEFL/CAPLE score report.
- For study-aboard in the U.S., you are required to obtain valid TOEFL internet- based test score at 90 or above.
- For study-abroad in Portugal, students must obtain valid CAPLE exam certification at Level DEPLE (B1) or above.
- If the TOEFL/CAPLE score report is not yet available during the application period, applicants can submit the TOEFL/CAPLE test registration with registered test date on or before July 27, 2020.
- Applicants are required to submit the TOEFL test online score report to HC Office on or before August 10, 2020. (Application without valid TOEFL test online score report on or before August 10, 2020 will be considered as incomplete and application will not be assessed).
- TOEFL test paper score report must be received by HC office on or before September 30, 2020.
Please make sure you have requested paper score report before the test starts. HC only accepts official paper report mailing directly from TOEFL Center to HC. Please input the address of HC when you register for the TOEFL test.
Room G023, G/F,
University of Macau, E12,
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Cumulative Competency Score (CS) requirement
Cumulative Competency Score (CS) requirement at 350 or above by the time of application, and 450 or above by the end of semester prior to study abroad.