Only Honours College students are eligible to apply for the RESHC internship positions.
Why and How to apply?
– Accepted students are able to participate in different kinds of research activities supervised by professional researchers.
– Interested HC students should fill in the RESHC Internship Application Form (online) and submit to the HC General Office for processing.
What’s your responsibilities?
- Upon acceptance, interns should take the initiative to work with their mentors in order to deepen their research learning experience.
- Interns are responsible in submitting their work regularly for their mentors’ review.
- Interns need to fill in their monthly Student Participation Record (word format) and submit to UMMoodle on or before the 10th day of next month.
- Upon completion of his/her internship programme, interns must submit an Internship Report (PDF format) to UMMoodle.
- All interns should follow the RESHC Programme guidelines, any misconduct attitude or failure in comply with the Programme guidelines may lead to termination of internship placement.
|Forms for HC Students|
|Student Participation Record (word format)|
|Internship Report (PDF format)|